Monday, September 19, 2011

My American Recovery Plan

I have lived in the rust belt all of my life. My people go to churches for used but not abused clothes. Used cars are in real demand. We use Nuwave cookers, Eden Pure heaters, we coast and go very slow in our cars when others aren’t around. LEDs are the choice of the poor at night.Movies for a dollar from Red Box and pickin at flea markets has been the style since the crash of the 80’s. I go to a dental clinics where trainees get their start. I buy older foods for a bit of a savings but never dented cans. I never take vacations and once in awhile I eat out. But when I dine my water and ice box is not far behind.

To All Young Americans You Can Do Better !

It's time for Americans to rally despite our differences of race religion and creed. Alot of people overseas hate us and we will never change their minds no matter how hard we try. So possibly a better way to go would be to boot strap ourselves out of this overall mess. I have listed a few sites as positive resouces here and other matter you would be well off to know about. Thanks for looking  :)

http://underhisrule.wordpress.com/2013/03/03/resources-that-will-empower-america/

No comments:

Post a Comment