Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Reason For The Season


The majority of my mission ( calling ) is committed to helping the
less fortunate like Roger pictured who has advanced skin cancer.
Since I encountered Roger my work now has a face, a with a burden
I wouldn't wish on anybody. Because of Roger my quest has revealed
some amazing sites, God help us as we seek solid answers to world
hunger and cancer prevention.

http://simplysaveddotnet.wordpress.com/2013/05/29/zero-toleration-for-hunger-and-poverty/

All because of an encounter with this picture of little child I only know as
Roger. Although I am not rich in things God has made me rich in giving
me countless ways of capturing resources from the the internet, His Holy
Teachings,and a God given burden to help all in harms way. Therefore
while I may not be wealthy in this world at the same time I am alot more
blessed because of people just like Roger.

Please Click On Roger's Picture To Ask How You Can Help




No comments:

Post a Comment